Friday, August 14, 2009

Little Boy or Baby Girl

Which one do you want for the very first baby? Little boy or baby girl ..... ?

Me myself eagerly want a baby girl.... Differ to my hubby, he wants a little boy badly... so...how? Actually, we both do agree that we do don't really mind whether our first child is boy or girl... As long as he/she in a good condition, healthy .... he/she still permata hidup us ....

We've got different opinion on this. My hubby wants a boy because the first boy can take care of the adik-adik (seems like we're going to have tooooo many children.... haha). For me myself, I needs a girl for the first child because, i want to make her up... (ikat her rambut, pakaikan pinky stuff to her and so on... look at the shopping mall.... baju2 untuk girls very nice... tp untuk boys.... huhu... ultraman, upin ipin, transformer.... boring aaaa)

Apepun, whoever he/she is..... it is our first child.... buah hati cinta kami yang pertama.... have been so long waiting for he/she ..... kami sangat inginkan baby ni..... girl or boy .... kami terima ... and promise to give all my love to our baby ..... InsyaAllah.....

Next baby?...tunggula...yg ni pun tak kuar lagi.... huhu....

No comments:

Post a Comment